TRANSITIONAL ACCOMMODATION CENTRES
What the centres offer you:
- The centres are open to all Aboriginal people who need support. This is often older people.
- The centres provide accommodation for 50 or more people and caters for families and individuals
- The centres are supervised 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by staff with local knowledge and language skills
- Wiltja and Unit facilities are available for short to medium term accommodation
- The centres provide pathways to health and wellbeing, dignity and independence
- The centres help you return to community and move through a range of alternative housing options
- The centres provide access and links to local government and non government service agencies.
- Safe and secure accommodation
- Culturally appropriate Facilities
- Accessible Support Service
- There is no tolerance to violence, alcohol or drugs at any of the Centres. We want to build stronger community relationships. Strengthen families and develop a proud aboriginal community.
WANKA WILURARA ACCOMMODATION CENTRE
CEDUNA SA 5690
PH: (08) 86253522
FAX: (08) 86253063
LAKEVIEW ACCOMMODATION CENTRE
FAX: (08) 86412395
PORT AUGUSTA SA 5700
PH: (08) 86412944