SENIORS INFORMATION SERVICE (SIS)
Seniors Information Service provides reliable up to date information essential for seniors and their carers to:
- Make decisions about daily living
- Improve their quality of life
- Stay independent for as long as possible.
SIS can provide information about housing, residential care and community aged care packages. Things you may need to talk about:
- Home help
- Care options
- Consumer Rights
- Financial arrangements if needing care.
SIS can provide information and support to enable:
- Going into aged care facilities
- Getting assessments
- Understanding fees, charges, bonds, etc
- Understanding residents rights in retirement housing.
SENIORS INFORMATION SERVICE
76 Waymouth Street
GPO Box 1645
ADELAIDE SA 5001
PH: (08) 81688776
FAX: (08) 82215697
Freecall: 1800 636 368